Saturday 19 March 2016

EBRO DELTA



Hiii guys!! Today I will talk about the Ebro Delta (Delta de l’Ebre). The Ebro Delta is situated in the western Mediterranean. Delta is in intensive agricultural use for rice, it is known for producing one of the best rice. For that reason much has become a tourist attraction. The main attraction is the rice fields, I recommend you to have a walk along the fields and finish your stroll in a restaurant eating paella.




Paella

Another place you cannot miss is the Fangar lighthouse (Faro del Fangar). It is situated on a beach with a small natural desert and bird’s fauna. So take your binoculars and enjoy nature at its wildest state.
Fangar lighthouse 


To finish, you can do a boat tour along the Ebro which is the widest river in Spain. You will enjoy stunning views of the delta. 
Ebro river

4 comments:

  1. Gracies a l'arros del Delta es pot fer una paella fantastica.
    Julia molt encertat parlar en el teu blog del Delta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracies a l'arros del Delta es pot fer una paella fantastica.
    Julia molt encertat parlar en el teu blog del Delta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estàs fiestas hemos aprovechado para acercarnos al Delta siguiendo tu recomanacion y poner entre pecho y espalda una deliciosa paella.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estàs fiestas hemos aprovechado para acercarnos al Delta siguiendo tu recomanacion y poner entre pecho y espalda una deliciosa paella.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Author

Hi! My name is Julia, I am from Catalonia (Spain) and I am an Erasmus student in the University of the West of Scotland. I’m studying a bachelor in Business and my purpose is to show you the beauties of my region. Once a week I will publish a post from a location in Catalonia. I would like to show you all the most beautiful and exclusive locations featuring my land.