Thursday 11 February 2016

Welcome to Catalonia!

This blog is for all those people who want to visit Catalonia.  It is specially intended to students who want to do their Erasmus studies in Catalonia. In each post I will show you a different place to visit. 

Catalonia is a land rich in scenery and heritage, from the Pyrenees Mountains to the Mediterranean Sea.  I hope you decide to come and spend a wonderful stay in Catalonia. Everybody is welcome!


Here you have some pictures so you can contemplate the beauty of Catalonia.











1 comment:

  1. Really beautifull pictures. Much more sun than in Scotland ! But each country has its charm ahah !

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Author

Hi! My name is Julia, I am from Catalonia (Spain) and I am an Erasmus student in the University of the West of Scotland. I’m studying a bachelor in Business and my purpose is to show you the beauties of my region. Once a week I will publish a post from a location in Catalonia. I would like to show you all the most beautiful and exclusive locations featuring my land.